Quick Guide to Contents
- What are cookies?
- How Can You Control or Delete Cookies?
- What Types of Cookies Does DMFP Use?
- Questions/Contact Us
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies enable a website like ours to recognize you or to store information about your actions and preferences to distinguish you from other users of the Sites and improve your online experience. Most websites contain elements from multiple web domains, meaning that when you visit a website your browser may receive cookies from several sources.
Cookies may be categorized as first- or third-party cookies, and persistent or session cookies:
- First-party cookies are those set by the Sites the user visits.
- Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than that of the Sites the user visits.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
- Session cookies are created temporarily, and once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
There are many different types of cookies. For a list of cookie types used on our Sites, please refer to the section below on “Types of Cookies Used by DMFP”
2. How Can You Control or Delete Cookies?
We provide you with several ways to manage cookies:
- You can refuse to provide your consent to our collection of non-essential cookies;
Our performance and functionality Cookies are not strictly necessary for the Site to work but will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these Cookies, but if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Site and some features of the Site may not work as intended. For example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of the Site or you may not receive personalized information when you visit our Site.
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our Site, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies likely will affect the functionality of our Site.
- You can disable first- or third-party cookies using your browser settings;
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept Cookies. If you do not want our website to store Cookies on your computer or device, you can change or adjust your browser or device settings to block Cookies or to alert you when Cookies are being sent to your device.
If you use different devices to view and access the Site (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your Cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Chrome >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in FireFox >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari IOS >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Google Android >> Click here
More info. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. What Types of Cookies Does the Company Use?
We use different types of session and persistent cookies to run our Sites. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.